Ordering & Payment

Ordering and payment is very simple with us, but is a little different from the typical online shop. It can’t be any other way.


alt="happy man looks at his parrot" />

Before our artists can get started, we need to know exactly what you like. And once the artist is all done, it takes some time before oil paint is dry enough to pack up the painting of your beautiful pet and deliver it to you at home.

Delivery
Depending on the style and size selected, it will take between six and eight weeks
before your order will be on its way to you. During this time we will keep you regularly updated on progress.
We ship with no charge to every destination within Europe, the United Kingdom and Australia. Shipping to other countries is also without charge. Should the shipping to your specified destination entail a fee, we will let you know that in advance.

Payment
We prefer not to ask for full payment prior to the artist and framer starting work.
That is why we do ask for a deposit of 10% with order; you pay the remaining 90% once the painting is ready to be sent to you.

Payment is simple: iDEAL, credit card or PayPal are all good. You can also pay using a Your Pet Paintings gift card or your Pet Lovers code.